Karl Leinberger is a member at Markoff Leinberger. He has many years of experience handling consumer law cases. Mr. Leinberger was named to the prestigious 40 Illinois Attorneys Under Forty To Watch list. He was also twice named to the Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star list.
Mr. Leinberger helped draft the most recent amendment to the Illinois class action statute. The amendment helps channel leftover class action funds to disadvantaged persons in need of legal aid.
Mr. Leinberger is the past chair of the Chicago Bar Association Consumer Law Committee and also the Class Litigation Committee. He currently serves on the Chicago Bar Foundation Cy Pres Committee. He is actively involved in his community.
Mr. Leinberger is admitted to practice in:
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Trial Bar for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- University of Iowa, B.A. Finance, 1992
- DePaul University, J.D., 1996 (Editor-in-Chief of the DePaul Commercial and Business Law Journal)
- Chicago Bar Association Class Litigation Committee (Chair, 2006-07)
- Chicago Bar Association Consumer Law Committee (Chair, 1999-00)
- Chicago Bar Association Legislative Committee (2006 to present)
- Chicago Bar Foundation Cy Pres Committee (2005 to present)
Mr. Leinberger is a member of the following organizations:
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
Please contact Markoff Leinberger today by completing the form on this page or calling 1-877-905-5161 to schedule your free consultation with Mr. Leinberger. Our consumer attorneys serve clients in Chicago, Illinois, the Midwest, and nationwide.