Chicago consumer rights lawyer Paul Markoff is a member of Markoff Leinberger and has over 15 years of experience litigating consumer law cases. Attorney Markoff focuses on consumer litigation and class actions.
Mr. Markoff has litigated a wide variety of consumer claims. His experience encompasses both state and federal courts. Mr. Markoff has also been selected to the Illinois Super Lawyers List, which is a distinction conferred on only 5% of Illinois lawyers and based on peer recognition and professional achievement.
Paul Markoff is admitted to practice in:
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of Illinois, Northern District of Indiana and Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1992
- DePaul University, J.D., 1996
Mr. Paul Markoff is a member of the following organizations:
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar
Please contact Markoff Leinberger today online or call 1-877-905-5161 to schedule your free consultation with consumer rights lawyer Paul Markoff. We serve clients in Chicago, Illinois, throughout the Midwest, and nationwide.